Welcome to Sora!
Thank you for your interest in applying to Sora. Our unique virtual high school seeks to enroll motivated, intellectually curious, and open-minded students who are eager to explore the world.
Sora accepts applications throughout the year using a rolling admissions process.
If you’re looking for a high school that:
- Believes in hands-on learning
- Personalizes students’ education to their individual styles, strengths, weaknesses, and aspirations
- Ensures academic breadth in students in the subjects of math, history, science, and English
- Builds strong professionally-oriented skills and life skills
- Prepares students for their future careers and higher education
Then Sora will be a perfect fit for your student!
When Can I Apply to Sora?
Sora follows a rolling admissions process, which means that your student can apply and, if accepted, enroll at Sora at any point during the year. New students join Sora at the beginning of each month and can be enrolled immediately or at a later date.
For families looking to enroll at Sora immediately, below are the upcoming deadlines for submitting your student’s application:
April 2021 Enrollment: Sunday, March 7
May 2021 Enrollment: Sunday, April 11
June 2021 Enrollment: Sunday, May 9
For families looking at enrolling at a later start date such as the fall, please contact our admissions office to learn more.
- Fill out the student application, which will include a parent questionnaire, a student questionnaire, a 90 second personal statement video, and a request for your student’s academic records
- If you move forward in the admissions process, we will reach out to schedule a student interview
- Await your enrollment decision
We are happy to work with you every step of the way to make this a positive and comfortable experience for your family. Please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office at (470) 517-3619 or email@example.com with any questions.
Sora is fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges.