Welcome to Sora!
Thank you for your interest in applying to Sora. Our unique virtual high school seeks to enroll motivated, intellectually curious, and open-minded students who are eager to explore the world.
If you’re looking for a high school that:
- Believes in hands-on learning
- Personalizes students’ education to their individual styles, strengths, weaknesses, and aspirations
- Ensures academic breadth in students in the subjects of math, history, science, and English
- Builds strong professionally-oriented skills and life skills
- Prepares students for their future careers and higher education
Then Sora will be a perfect fit for your student!
Sora accepts applications throughout the year using a rolling admissions process.
A complete application will consist of the following:
- Parent Questionnaire
- Student Questionnaire
- Student Video
- Student interview
- Academic Records (ex. transcript)
Review our website and contact us to schedule a parent meeting
Schedule a student interview with our team
- Submit your student’s transcript or academic records for review
We will respond within 1 week with an admissions decision and next steps
When Can I Enroll?
Sora follows a rolling admissions, so families can enroll students in our program at any time once they’ve been accepted.
If you would like to have your student attend at a future date, you can let us know that during the admissions process.