Welcome to Admissions
Selecting the right school for your child's education is a crucial decision for any family. With our innovative program where students identify and solve real-world problems, along with exceptional teachers, mentors, and coaches, our school offers students a wealth of opportunities to prepare for and build their own successful futures.
We have a streamlined application process and completing the application takes about 3 hours, so you have plenty of time to put together a successful application, but we encourage you to get started now. Our Sora Home portal will guide you through the required steps, and our Admissions Counselors are here to help with your application.
Director of Enrollment Management
Start your application here
Apply now to secure a seat for your student. We utilize a rolling admissions process, which is first-come, first-served, and spots are filling fast. We recommend using Google Chrome.
Attend Info Session
Our 30 min Info Session is a great opportunity for you to get to know us better, ask any questions you may have, and get a feel for our community.
Schedule a 1:1 with Sora's Admissions TeamOPTIONAL
During this 30-minute Zoom call, we invite parents to meet 1:1 with one of our Admissions Team members so that we can learn more about your student and discuss how Sora’s program can support your student’s learning goals.
Virtual Visit DayOPTIONAL
Is an online event designed to provide prospective students with an opportunity to explore and learn more about the school and program. You will interact with faculty, staff, and current students, attend classes and presentations, student life, and experience a regular day at Sora.
Our admission portal manage your application, view next steps, upload supporting records, and track your application progress. Here are the things you’ll need to start your application:
- Parent Questionnaire - Parents to fill student’s related questions. (20 mins)
- Student Questionnaire - Student to fill their questionnaire and create a personal video for application. (20 min)
- Academic Records - Unofficial records of current and past grades, credit and testing from at least the last two years.
- Teacher/Mentor Evaluations (2 are needed) - To be completed by an academic teacher, advisor, administrator, coach, or mentor.
- Flexible Tuition Application (Optional) - Must be completed at the same time as the admissions application in order to be considered. Learn more
30-minute Zoom interview with a member of the Admissions Team.
Families are formally informed about the decision.
Selecting the right school for your child's education is a crucial decision for any family. At Sora Schools, we understand the complexities involved in this process, and our Admissions team is committed to providing assistance every step of the way.
To track the admissions process and activities, you can download, print and use this template.