No matter how big and shiny that widescreen T.V. looks on Amazon, there’s nothing like diving into the user reviews to find out if it’s actually worth your money.
We understand that it’s no different when considering an online high school. So we asked parents with children enrolled at Sora to share their virtual school experiences. Sora is a fully accredited online high school whose mission is to make innovative, career-centered education accessible to students all over the globe.
We’ve organized these parents’ responses into categories for ease of reading. Organizing and minor grammatical edits aside, we’ve left their responses untouched. This way you can hear straight from parents like you why they’ve come to love online high school.
Here are 6 reasons Sora parents love online schooling for their children:
1. Online School is Designed to Maximize Students’ Personal Growth and Success
2. Online School is Perfect for Homeschoolers Looking for a Change
3. Online School Fosters a Love of Learning Beyond Initial Interests
4. Online School Provides Both Stabilityand Flexibility
5. Online School Grants Access to Specialized Preparation for Future Careers
6. Online School Offers A Community that Brings out the Best in Students
Make a Plan
If you resonate with what these parents have to say, now is the time to make a plan for your child. You can plan a conversation right now with Sora’s admissions team over virtual coffee.
We’re happy to help you decide if online school is the right fit for your child.
The release of ChatGPT two weeks ago, OpenAI’s latest and most advanced AI assistant, was a wake-up call for much of the world about the genuinely transformative potential of AI. Although many industries will be forced to grapple with this innovation, education is particularly ripe for disruption. Overnight, every student in the country has a […]