Sora is a diverse and inclusive community of learners, where every student has the opportunity to thrive regardless of financial circumstances. In addition to our affordable base tuition, our flexible tuition program allows us to offer admission to students from a wide variety of backgrounds and family circumstances.
We are committed to offering a Sora education at a tuition level significantly lower than other private schools. Unlike other schools, the vast majority of our tuition goes to the faculty who work directly with your student, rather than expensive overhead, administration, and campus upkeep.
Total grant funds awarded
Flexible tuition range
$3,600 - $11,500
Min - Max
Average Family Income
Flexible tuition range
A need-based tuition assistance that allows families to apply for reduced tuition, taking their financial circumstances into account and making a Sora education affordable to qualified students who could not otherwise join our school community. Sora encourages all families to apply for Flexible Tuition if they think they may qualify. Applying for Flexible Tuition is part of the student admission application.
You can read more about the Flexible Tuition application process on the Clarity website for parents and families.
of Sora Families benefit from
the Flexible Tuition Program
To request further information about Flexible Tuition, or if you have questions about affordability, please call our Admissions Office at (470) 517-3619 or join one of our Info Sessions to learn more.
Flexible Payment Options
In order to accommodate a variety of family budgets, we offer three different installment options depending on when you enroll:
- One Installment - 4% discount for one-time payments (if enrolled by March 1, 2024)
- Three Installments - 3% discount (if enrolled by March 1, 2024)
- Ten Installments (if enrolled by March 1, 2024)
10% Tuition Deposit
Once you’ve signed your tuition and enrollment agreements, your billing account will automatically be set up. Soon after, you will receive an invoice from TADS to submit the 10% non-refundable tuition deposit, which must be paid within 14 days of the date the enrollment agreement is signed.
- Acceptable TADS payment methods are ACH, check, and credit card.
- A processing fee will be charged to any bank account payments processed electronically. At maximum, a family’s billing account would be charged $7 per transaction of $2,333 or above.
- For credit card payments, there will be a processing fee, which is 3% of your overall payment.
- Sora Schools is happy to offer a 10% discount to healthcare providers, educators, active duty military, and veterans to honor the work they do.
- Some families can take advantage of ESA programs (or education savings accounts) in their state, 529 savings accounts, and other outside scholarships.
- Families who wish to use their 529 savings accounts for K-12 private school tuition should work with their accountant or financial professional to determine how to best utilize the funds.
- Sora Schools currently accepts ESA funds from a handful of states to help families pay for tuition. As legislation and ESA programs quickly evolve around the country, we will update this information accordingly as a helpful resource to prospective and current Sora families. You can read more about ESA programs here.
- Annual tuition will be prorated based on when the family chooses to enroll.
“Sora's tuition assistance program really helped our children to get a quality education they deserved.”
Current parent at Sora
Ready to build your child’s future with us?
Applications are open now, reach out to us for more info.